Saturday, October 6, 2012

Tulisa Contostavlos Tells about her sex life

 

I have to be in love to sleep with someone, says Tulisa

 London, Oct 6 (ANI): Tulisa Contostavlos has admitted that sleeping with guys too early is a mistake she has learnt from, and she is now reserved when it comes to sex.

After a difficult year in the spotlight that involved having to go to court over her leaked sex tape, she has finally found happiness without a man.
"'I am personally really reserved when it comes to sex. I want to save it for something special," the Daily Mail quoted her as telling Cosmopolitan.
"I need to find someone who sees me as his equal and respects me the same way as he would his mate," she said.
Speaking about her teenage days, she said, "When I was younger, I made mistakes and ended up sleeping with guys too soon, then they'd dump me and not want to be in a relationship with me."
However, the 'X Factor' judge now has a set of rules that she sticks to whenever she thinks about dating.
"Yeah, I do have a rule... if we have sex, we're going to be in a relationship. I have to know that I've either fallen in love or I can fall in love with this man before I take that step," she said.
"I've jumped from relationship to relationship all my life. This is the first time that I've been single for so long, and it's only been two or three months.
"The only thing I miss is the physical contact, in an affectionate way - and sexually, too," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment